C2 Solutions Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
C2 Solutions Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
1. Information about us
Our Site is owned and operated by C2 Solutions Limited, a limited company, registered in England under company number: 03836299. Our registered address: 28 Bellamy Close, Ickenham, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB10 8SJ.
2. Lawful Basis for Processing Your Data
EU Data Protection Laws require a lawful basis for processing of your Personal Data. We have a lawful basis for each of our processing activities (unless an exemption applies) as outlined below:
- Performance of a Contract with You. We will process your Personal Data if it is necessary in order to enter into or perform a contract with you. For example, we will process your payment information in order to sell you a product you have ordered on our Website.
- Legitimate Interest. We will process your Personal Data if it is necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, except where our interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of your Personal Data. Our legitimate interests in processing your Personal Data include: Our prevention of fraud or misuse of services, IT and network security, marketing and advertising of products sold by us, enforcement of legal claims including debt collection via out-of-court procedures, and processing for marketing research purposes.
3. The Information we collect
3.1 Information collected by FastSpring (our online reseller for www.ithinkapps.com)
The FastSpring online store collects personally identifiable information when you purchase our products from them. Every FastSpring order asks for personally identifiable information such as your name, e-mail address, IP address, billing/delivery address, phone number, payment account information, and the information about you submitted to verify who you are or work for to prevent fraud.
For more information on the purpose and extent of the data acquisition and how your data is securely processed and used by FastSpring as well as your rights and optional settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of FastSpring. These can be found at https://fastspring.com/privacy/.
3.2 Information collected by Apple App Store (our online reseller for www.ithinkapps.com)
We also offer our products through the Apple App Store. However, we receive no personal information from Apple when our products are purchased via the App Store. For more information on the purpose and extent of the data acquisition by Apple and how your data is securely processed and used by the Apple App Store as well as your rights and optional settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the Apple App Store. These can be found at http://www.apple.com/privacy.
3.3 Information collected by Google Play Store (our online reseller for www.ithinkapps.com)
We also offer our products through Google Play Store. However, we receive no personal information from Google when our products are purchased via the Google Play Store. For more information on the purpose and extent of the data acquisition and how data are securely processed and used by Google Play Store as well as your rights and optional settings to protect your privacy, please refer to the privacy policies of the Google Play Store. These can be found at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-GB&gl=uk.
3.4 Information collected by other subcontractors and strategic partners
3.5 Information collected by our website
We may collect the following information when you complete our enquiry form:
- email address; and
- other volunteered information relevant to the customer enquiry
4. How we use the information we collect
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it.
As our customer we have to collect personal information to enable us to enter into a contract with you to purchase the licence of our software app. As our customer we have a legitimate interest in using your personal data to provide this service. If you request restricted processing of personal data, it may render us unable to provide a service to you. For this reason, we use our legitimate interests as the lawful basis for processing your data which is why we do not ask for consent to process it.
We also use personally identifiable information collected and retained by FastSpring and SoftWORKZ to provide you with the license key information in case of accidental loss or deletion. For this reason, we use our legitimate interests as the lawful basis for processing your data, which is why we do not ask for consent to process it.
With your consent, your personally identifiable information may also be used for the following reasons:
- to keep you posted on the latest releases or updates of our products.
- Internal record keeping.
- to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in particularly:
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may occasionally send a promotional e-mail about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have given us.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes, after you have given us prior consent. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Should you decide that you no longer wish to receive any marketing emails from us you can opt-out at any time by following the unsubscribed instructions on the e-mail footer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies or alert you when a cookie is place on your computer, if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. We make no representations about third-party web sites. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
8. Your Rights with Respect to Your Personal Data
We strive to maintain the accuracy and integrity of the Personal Data in our databases and to keep that information up to date. We provide ways for you to access your Personal Data as required by applicable law, so that you can correct inaccuracies or update your Personal Data. You have the right on legitimate grounds to: (i) ask for the erasure of your Personal Data; or (ii) object to the processing of your Personal Data. With respect only to the Personal Data you have provided to us either via a consent or that we process in order to perform our contractual obligations to you, you have the right to data portability.
If you would like to exercise one of these rights, please contact us by postal mail or e-mail address given above.
If you contact us we may, for your protection, ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide the access you request, correct or delete any inaccurate Personal Data you discover, cease the processing of your Personal Data and implement your guidelines. We reserve the right, however, to limit or deny your request to the extent permitted by applicable law if the disclosure may lead to a breach of applicable law and regulation, e.g. in case of any legal obligation to retain certain data, or if you have failed to provide sufficient evidence to verify your identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your jurisdiction if you believe that our processing of your Personal Data infringes the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us, using our contact form or emailing us directly by clicking here.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.